Every month, we choose one book to read together as a community. Tag #GNIreads as you read along, and join us at one of our book club meetups!
Upcoming GNI Book Club Meetups
- Alexandria, VA - Wed, February 28 - RSVP HERE
- Austin, TX - Thurs, March 1st - RSVP HERE
- Boston, MA - Coming soon
- New York, NY - Mon, February 26 - RSVP HERE
- Philadelphia, PA - Coming soon
- San Francisco, CA - Coming soon
- Toronto, ON - Wed, February 28 - RSVP HERE
- Washington, D.C. - Tue, February 20 - RSVP HERE
Past GNI Book Club Picks
- August 2017: The Mothers by Brit Bennett
- September 2017: Too Fat, Too Loud, Too Slutty by Anne Helen Petersen
- October 2017: Reset by Ellen Pao
- November/December 2017: Little Fires Everywhere by Celeste Ng
- January 2018: The Power by Naomi Alderman
Bring the book club to your city!
Want to organize a book club meetup in your city? We accept host applications here on a rolling basis.
Sponsor a book club
Are you a venue, food/beverage brand, or other brand looking to reach a group of smart and engaged millennial women? Get in touch with us at email@example.com.
Past partners include: GrubHub, Sweetgreen, byCHLOE., Ramona Wine, Justin's, Greenhouse Juice Co., Burger Pawty.