Every month, we choose one book to read together as a community.
Tag #GNIreads as you read along, and join us at one of our book club meetups!
Upcoming GNI Book Club Meetups
- Alexandria, VA - Coming soon
- Austin, TX - Sun, April 29th - RSVP HERE
- Boston, MA - Tues, April 24th - RSVP HERE
- New York, NY (MANHATTAN) - Mon, April 30th - RSVP HERE
- New York, NY (BROOKLYN) - Tues, April 24th - RSVP HERE
- Philadelphia, PA - Coming soon
- San Francisco, CA - Mon, April 30th - RSVP HERE
- Toronto, ON - Mon, April 23rd - RSVP HERE
- Washington, D.C. - Coming soon
Past GNI Book Club Picks
- August 2017: The Mothers by Brit Bennett
- September 2017: Too Fat, Too Loud, Too Slutty by Anne Helen Petersen
- October 2017: Reset by Ellen Pao
- November/December 2017: Little Fires Everywhere by Celeste Ng
- January 2018: The Power by Naomi Alderman
- February 2018: Goodbye Vitamin by Rachel Khong
- March 2018: Text Me When You Get Home by Kayleen Schaefer
Bring the book club to your city!
Request your city here.
Want to organize a book club meetup in your city? We accept host applications here on a rolling basis.
Sponsor a book club
Are you a venue, food/beverage brand, or other brand looking to directly and thoughtfully reach a group of smart and engaged millennial women in several markets? Get in touch with us at email@example.com.
Past partners include: GrubHub, Sweetgreen, byCHLOE., Ramona Wine, Justin's, Greenhouse Juice Co., Burger Pawty, CAVA, and more.