There comes a time in a woman’s life when it’s necessary to graduate from ratty old t-shirts paired with PJ shorts from VS PINK. The old shirt-and-shorts (or leggings) look might have suited you well in college or as a recent grad, but if you’re like us and looking to…upgrade your look to feel a little more like a Grown-Ass Woman, you’re in the right place.
Here’s a simple round-up of some of our team’s favorite pieces you can snag on the ‘net.
- Striped Catnap Robe ($40, Madewell — on sale!)
- Nava Short Pajamas by Jonquil ($40, Nordstrom)
- ‘Moonlight’ Short Pajamas ($55, Nordstrom)
- ‘Nirvana’ Midi Robe by Natori ($59, Nordstrom)
- Supreme Sleep Shirt in Peach by Negative Underwear ($125, Negative Underwear)
- ‘Gisele’ Shorty Pajamas by Eberjey ($102, Nordstrom)
- Washable Silk Set by Lunya ($178, Lunya)
- Palomino Robe by Soft Focus ($245, Soft Focus)
- Linen Lounge Suit by Sleeper ($220, Sleeper)
What are your go-to brands or pieces for loungewear?